How to Prevent the OneNote desktop from being tracked in Equitrac when the Equitrac Print Client is installed
Article # 3036522 - Page views: 257
How to Prevent the OneNote desktop printer from being tracked in Equitrac when the Equitrac Print Client is installed on the Workstation.
With the Equitrac print client installed the OneNote printers on the local workstation will be tracked.
Steps to disabling tracking of OneNote"
On the Windows 10 Workstation
- Open Printers and scanners
- Make a note of the OneNote Printers
On a Server or Workstation with the “Web Client” installed
- Launch the “Web Client”
- Navigate to “Configuration” -> “Global Configuration Settings” -> “Printing” -> “Desktop Printing Exclusion List & Port Exclusion List”
- Select “Desktop Printing”
- Select “Additional excluded applications” and select “Add”
- Enter OneNote (Desktop) in the “Application Name” this is the Printer Name found on the Workstations Printers and Scanners (The Application Name is case sensitive)
- Enter OneNote for Windows 10 in the “Application Name”
- Navigate to “Home “-> “Diagnostics” -> “Software”
- Select all workstations in the list
- Perform a Force Cache update.