All of the Eclipse's ports can be found on the right hand side of the terminal.
From top to bottom, the ports are as follows:
- RJ-11 Copier Interface Cable Port - For connecting the Copier Interface cable, used for enabling/disabling a copier and receiving copy pulses.
- RJ-12 MCIF Interface Cable Port - For interfacing with a Copitrak MCIF box.
- USB Port x2 - For Eclipse related accessories (USB Keyboard, Proximity Card Reader, etc.).
- Pass-through RJ-45 Ethernet Port x2 - For network connectivity to the terminal or to act as a hub for additional networked devices. The two ports are interchangeable.
- Power Supply Jack - For connecting the external power supply.