1. Install the print tracking client on the workstation.
2. Locate the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Equitrac\Desktop Client\Shared Engine
3. In the left pane, right-click Shared Engine and select New>DWORD Value.
4. Type the name Track All Jobs Locally and press the Enter key.
5. In the right pane, double-click the new entry and type 00000001.
6. Exit the registry.
DISCLAIMER: Equitrac recommends backing up your registry files before making any changes. Equitrac will not be responsible for improper modification of the System registry. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that might require you to reinstall Windows.