1. Locate the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Equitrac\Desktop Client\Shared Engine
2. If the DisableTrackingDesktopPrinters entry already exists, double-click the entry and set the value to 1 to disable it.
3. If the entry does not exists, right-click Shared Engine in the left pane and select New>DWORD Value.
4. Type the nameDisableTrackingDesktopPrinters and press the Enter key.
5. Double-click the entry and set the value to 1 to disable it.
DISCLAIMER: Equitrac recommends backing up your registry files before making any changes. Equitrac will not be responsible for improper modification of the System registry. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that might require you to reinstall Windows.