Is it possible to change the storage location of the Equitrac Trace Logs from the C:\users\<serviceaccount>\appdata\local\temp\ folder to another location?
The Equitrac Debug Log location can be changed via a Registry Key change.
Note: The following change requires restarting Equitrac Services, as well as making changes to the Windows Registry. Please ensure that you have an appropriate backup before making the following changes.
- Stop all the Equitrac related services that are running on the server
- Launch the Windows Registry Editor
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Equitrac
- Create a new Key object called Tracing
- Under the new Tracing Key object, create a REG_SZ entry called Tracing Path
- Change te Value data to the location where you would like the logs stored, without the trailing backslash (e.g. E:\EQLogs)
- Restart the Equitrac related services