1. Start a Web browser and enter the following URL:
https://activation.equitrac.com/register/ to register the serial numbers.
2. If the customer has previously registered Equitrac software, enter the email address and password for the account used to previously register software. NOTE: For most installations, the email address is that of the main contact used during installation and the password is the fully qualified domain name for the Equitrac server (for example, CLIENTDOMAIN\EQUITRACPC).
3. If the customer has never previously registered Equitrac software, click the "New Customers Click Here" link to open the "New Software Registration" screen. Enter requested client information and click the Submit button. NOTE: Use the fully qualified domain name of the Equitrac server for the password (for example, CLIENTDOMAIN\EQUITRACPC).
4. Enter the serial number and click "Register New Product".
5. Record the activation code or cut and paste the code into a text file.
6. Repeat these steps for each serial number to be registered.
7. Start System Manager and click Licensing in the left pane.
8. In the right pane, click Add.
9. Add the first product serial number and click the Add button.
10. Repeat step 9 to add each additional serial number.
11. Click the Next button.
12. In the Select Registration Mode dialog box, click the Manual activation radio button and then click the Next button.
13. Click the Finish button.
14. In the Add Licensing Information dialog box, enter the corresponding activation code for the displayed serial number and click the Add button.
15. Repeat step 14 for each additional serial number displayed.
When complete, details on each license successfully registered appear in System Manager.