If you have reached your limit for print clients licenses, and you install additional print clients on workstations, an error will appear indicating that the workstation could not get a license from the CAS server. To resolve this issue, perform the following:
1. Start System Manager and click Licensing in the left pane.
2. Click the Assignment View tab to view the license assignments. This displays the number of Print Clients the system is licensed for (Count), and the number of assigned licenses (Used). If the number of used licenses is equal to or greater than the number available, you will need to either free up some licenses or purchase additional licenses.
3. To free up a license, click the plus sign (+) beside Print client to expand the entry. A list of each workstation assigned a licence appears. Some of workstations listed might no longer be in use.
4. To unassign a license to a workstation, right-click on the workstation name and then click "Remove Assignment."
5. Repeat step 4 until you have sufficient license available to be assigned to new workstations.
6. If you still require additional licences, contact Equitrac to purchase additional licenses.