Printing from a Windows 8 Metro Application to an I-Queue (DRC) is partially supported, as follow:
- Print jobs are going to be queued at the workstation (locally)
- Print jobs can be release from a device with Equitrac Embedded/Follow-You installed
- None of the popup options (Prompt Login, Cost Preview, Billing Code, etc.), will work when printing from a Metro Application
- All the popup options (Prompt Login, Cost Preview, Billing Code, etc.), will work when printing from a Desktop Application
- When printing from a Metro Application, a standard set of common options are provided to the user and model/driver specific options/features are hidden to offer users with a unique experience (as designed by Microsoft).
- When printing from a Desktop Application, all the model/driver specific options/features are available to users