How to collect trace logs for Equitrac System Manager?
Unlike most Equitrac logs which are collected through System Manager, the System Manager logs are enabled through a registry change.
- Create a directory where you would like trace logs to be written to
- On the computer with the System Manager, open Registry Editor (Start > type REGEDIT) - NOTE: Follow best practice to back up registry before modifying.
- Navigate to:
Create/modify the following registry keys:
- Repeat step 4 in the following key:
[ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Equitrac\OfficeManager\Debug ]
- Perform tests as required
- Change "Enable" dword from step 4.1 to 1 (this will disable logging)
- Logs will be available in the directory specified in 4.2