How to troubleshoot Active Directory Synchronization?
Article # 3015544 - Page views: 994
How to troubleshoot Active Directory Synchronization within EE/EO?
- Ensure that all applicable hotfixes have been installed
- Confirm that Active Directory Syncronization (ADS) is configured to sync against only desired OUs
- Use the "Test" functionality to confirm that ADS is pulling user information from the mapped OUs
- Use the "Sychronize now" button to import all users within the mapped OUs (full import)
- Restart the Equitrac Scheduler service (updates/changes import)
- Please note that depending on the volume of users/changes being imported ADS may take some time to complete and show the changes. Leave the default (60 minutes) or longer for the initial import.
- Refresh the Users view or close and relaunch Equitrac System Manager to refresh the user list