Unidentified User Appears on Reports for All Copy Transactions Generated on Xerox 73xx Devices
With Equitrac Office and Equitrac Express, using a Xerox 73xx device, "Unidentified user" appears on copy transaction reports generated for the Xerox device.
This behaviour can occur if the Xerox device is not configured properly. To resolve the issue, perform the following steps:
- Last updated
Save as PDF
1. Using a Web browser, and enter the following URL:
where is the IP address of the MFP.
2. Click the Properties tab.
3. In the left pane, select the Accounting folder and then select the Accounting Configuration subfolder.
4. Set the Verify User Details option is set to "Yes."
5. Under the Customize user Prompts option, select "Display User ID & Account ID Prompts."
6. Press the Apply and then OK buttons to reboot the MFP.