Unidentified User Appears on Reports for Print Transactions, But Not Copy Transactions
In Equitrac Office and Equitrac Express, using an embedded device, "Unidentified user" appears on reports for prints transactions; however, for copy transactions, the correct user name appears.
This behavior can occur if the embedded device instead of the Equitrac port is configured incorrectly to track print jobs.
NOTE: As second side effect of this configuration might be the double tracking of print jobs, once by the device and once by the Equitrac port.
To resolve the issue, perform the following steps in System Manager:
- Last updated
Save as PDF
1. In the left pane, click Configuration.
2. In the right pane, click Embedded devices.
3. Click the Device type drop down arrow and select the device manufacturer.
4. Click the Tracked activities link.
5. Clear the check mark from the Print option.
6. Click the OK button.
Other Search Words: EE, EO