Users can only see print jobs waiting on the local print server and not on any remote DRE servers when CAS is installed in a cluster environment without the DRE/DCE service.
The SLP config file is not present when the SLP service is brought online after it is added to the CAS resource group.
Confirm the cluster configuration of the CAS resource group as stated in the Equitrac Cluster Deployment Guide with special attention to the 'Create a CAS Data Registry Value' task.
Make note of the location in the registry string:
Perform the following steps:
• Edit the eqslp.conf file found in C:\Users\
o Example: net.slp.useScopes = EQCasServer.nuance.com
• For the CAS server the entry net.slp.isDA = true needs to be set.
*Note: For all remote print servers set net.slp.isDA = false or they do not report to CAS.
• Bring the CAS resource group off line.
• Copy the eqslp.conf file to the location specified in the 'Create a CAS Data Registry Value' task.
• Bring the CAS resource group on line.
• Test and confirm print release.