The behavior can occur if the Internet Information Service (IIS) is installed after ASPNET V1.1. To resolve the issue, perform the following steps:
1.Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2. In the left pane, expand Web Sites and the Default Web Site.
3. Right-click EQClient and select Properties.
4. Click the APS .NET tab.
5. Click the ASP .NET version drop-down arrow and select 1.1.4322.
6. Click the OK Button.
7 Repeat steps 3 through 6 for EQStatus.
8. Stop and restart IIS.
9. Access the EQ Web Admin page.
10. If an error message appears regarding rights to a temp directory, open Windows Explorer and navigate to the indicated path.
11. Grant NTFS Full Control rights to the everyone user group for the temp 11. Restart IIS again.