In Equitrac Professional 5, when you attempt to access the Equitrac Web Client, and error message appears, and the client does not start.
The behavior can occur if the Internet Information Service (IIS) is installed after ASPNET V1.1. To resolve the issue, perform the following steps:
1.Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2. In the left pane, expand Web Sites and the Default Web Site.
3. Right-click EQClient and select Properties.
4. Click the APS .NET tab.
5. Click the ASP .NET version drop-down arrow and select 1.1.4322.
6. Click the OK Button.
7 Repeat steps 3 through 6 for EQStatus.
8. Stop and restart IIS.
9. Access the EQ Web Admin page.
10. If an error message appears regarding rights to a temp directory, open Windows Explorer and navigate to the indicated path.
11. Grant NTFS Full Control rights to the everyone user group for the temp 11. Restart IIS again.