After associating an Equitrac PageCounter with a printer in Equitrac Professional 5, and a printer is assigned to a Pull Group, the PageCounter must be set configured to use the appropriate Follow-You Printing settings. These steps are only applicable when a PageCounter 100/300 has firmware compatible with Equitrac Professional 5 installed on it. The firmware version must be 33.x.x. The printer must be added to the Equitrac Professional 5 server and assigned to a Pull Group.
Note: Configuring for Equitrac Office / Express requires different steps.
- On the PageCounter, press End + F2
- Enter 112233
- Select 1. Network and press Enter
- Select 5. Follow-You Settings and press Enter
- Enter the print server IP address and press Enter
- The terminal should display Printer Name: Scroll up and down to select the name of the printer this terminal is assigned to and press Enter
- Press Back twice to return to the main menu.
- Restart thePageCounter when complete