How to troubleshoot inaccurate keystokes appearing on TPC touchscreen.
There are only two options to resolve this issue; touchscreen calibration and if that doesn't work the TPC will have to be replaced.
TouchPoint Console Touch Screen Calibration:
- On the TPC screen hit the HELP in the upper right-hand corner of the display > then ADMIN
- User = eqadmin and password = eqadmin
- Select Touchscreen Calibration
- Follow instructions on screen; there should be 9 points to calibrate then hit ENTER on External Keyboard; if you do not have an external keyboard Touch and hold the center of the screen for three seconds to save the settings.
- Once done, log off and test the TPC
- If touchscreen is still acting erractically the TPC will need to be replaced.