On some Konica Minolta MDF's with TPC/Pagecounter, print jobs are not being printed out. The print jobs are seen on the Konica Minolta device journals with a status of "deleted".
This is a Konica Minolta issue. Inherent to Vendor 2 mode, network print jobs sent to the copier will automatically be deleted.
The following needs to be done on the Konica Minolta device (settings may vary from model to model - the client should confirm this with their Konic Minolta service representative):
1) Select Utility
2) Select Administrator Settings * (The default password is 12345678 if needed)
3) Select Security Setting (9)
4) Select Function Management Setting (7)
5) Select Usage Setting for each Function Setting (1)
6) Set "Print" ....... -> OFF