Screen is black on TPC
Black screen on a TPC could mean a power or screen failure has occurred. On either case you need to isolate the problem to ensure you are replacing the correct module.
- Verify that the power outlet working
- If you determine that the outlet has no power, consult with the customer to have the power outlet fixed.
- Verify that the power adapter is working via the power light indicator next to the power button of the TPC
- Use a known good power adapter from another device if you deem necessary for the problem isolation process
- If using a known good power restores display on the screen, order a power adapter for your TPC
- If all of the above confirms to be good, most like you have a screen failure on the TPC, order a replacement TPC