How to determine which Kofax card reader to use with Equitrac Office, Equitrac Express or Equitrac Professional deployment? Also applies to Copitrak, SafeCom, Output Manager or other MFDP solution.
- Identify the cards being used. Look for brand names, markings, or logos, such as iCLASS, HID, Indala, Legic, Mifare, etc.
- Look at the card reader specifications and see if the is the card type is listed as compatible.
- Acquire the appropriate reader(s) for testing.
- Test the cards with the reader using the Maintainer Tool to ensure that the values are the expected values.
- If the values do not match or difficulty is encountered, open a support ticket providing the details of the testing done, the values desired, values read, etc. Please also include a photo or scanned images of both sides of the cards.
North American card testing:
If card testing by Kofax is requested, please open a ticket with the "Support > Card Testing" category.
Please send a photo or scanned image of both sides of the card, and indicate any specific value that is desired to be read.
Europe card testing:
Complete the attached request form (see below), and send to the Kofax Netherlands office.
For inquiries, contact you local Technical Consultant for details.