How to Adjust Session Time-outs on TPC
The Following steps are used to adjust the session time-outs on the TouchPoint Console.
- Log into the Equitrac Server
- Click to Open the System Manager
- Click on Configuration > TouchPoint Console > TPC Configuration
- Under the Session timeouts category
- Adjust the User inactivity (Seconds):
- Adjust the Hold/Copier inactivity (Seconds):
- Click OK to save the settings
- Click on Software
- Click on Systems View
- Scroll to find Server Name DCE
- Right Click Server Name DCE and click Force Cache Update
User inactivity (Seconds):If the user logs in and advances on the TPC to where the MFP is no longer in Ready mode, and then the user stops using the TPC, the user is logged off the TPC automatically and the controlled MFP is locked.
Hold/Copier inactivity (Seconds):If the controlled copier, or MFP, connected to the TPC is inactive for this set period of time (default 180 seconds), the user is logged off TPC automatically and the controlled MFP is locked.