How to Move the Windows Print Spool Folder
Article # 3016257 - Page views: 690
1. On the Equitrac server, stop the Print Spooler services.
2. On the server you want to move the folder to, create a new folder named Spool.
3. Open the Printers and Faxes window.
4. Right-click in the white area and select Server Properties.
5. Click the Advanced tab.
6. In the Spool Folder field, enter the complete path to the location of the new Spool folder.
7. Restart the Print Spooler services; the location of the new Spool folder takes effect.
Warning: Ensure there are no active print jobs running before beginning this task.