How to manually uninstall the Equitrac EP5 MAC print client from a workstation.
Article # 3016256 - Page views: 384
How to manually uninstall the Equitrac EP5 MAC client from a workstation. This is necessary when the standard uninstall script does not run correctly.
- Login into the Mac workstation using an account with Administrative privileges
- Open the MacClient installation folder and browse to the Uninstall folder and find the file "EquitracUninstall.sh". This is normally also found at _equitrac_installer_dir_/Uninstall/
- In the Finder, Browse to Utilities and open the Terminal application
- In the terminal application, type "sudo" and then drag and drop the file EquitracUninstall.sh from the Finder window into the Terminal window.
- Press Enter - you should be prompted for a password
- Type in the Admin account password and press Enter
- You should see the uninstall script running in the terminal window
How to confirm the uninstall ran correctly:
In finder select "Go", "Go To" and type in "/library" to access the library folder. Open "Application Support" and verify the Equitrac folder has been deleted.