The following steps are used to create a report with custom filters in the Equitrac Professional Web Client tool.
- Click to Open Web Client from Start > Programs > Equitrac Professional > Equitrac Web Client
- Log into Web Client with a user code that has Global Proxy enabled.
- Click on Reports > Generate Report tab
- Select filter option from the Subject drop-down box
- Note the Subject drop-down contains: All, Copy, Fax, Telephone, Disbursement, Scan, Print, Consolidated, User, Account and Device
- Select filter option from the Format drop-down box
- Select All, Personal or Systems from the Type drop-down box
- Choose a report from the list below
- Select Custom in the Filter drop-down box
- Click on Create Filter
- Select the appropriate option in the Custom drop-down box
- Select the appropriate option in the Condition drop-down box
- Enter the criteria to be met in the Value field (e.g. user code, client number, etc.)
Optional: Select the appropriate option in the Operator drop-down box
- Note: For more information on the Operator options, see page 442 of the Equitrac Professional Administration Guide.
- Click on Generate Report