Equitrac device tracks B/W copies but not color copies in EP5.
- Contact your Equitrac support representative and make sure the Equitrac copier cable is correct for the copier make/model.
- Make sure that the Equitrac device is configured correctly with the enchanced copier configuration within System Manager. You do this by going into System Manager and in the left pane, choose Devices, then in the right pane, choose the device you want to have track color copies and then open the device by clicking on the device name. Then when the device is opened, in the bottom right of the device window, click the drop down list under 'Override copier type' and choose the appropriate copier type configuration. Then click 'OK' to save the configuration.
- Verify that the Equitrac copier cable is seated correctly on the Equitrac device.
- Have the copier vendor verify that the Equitrac copier cable is seated correctly on the copiers interface harness. Also have the copier vendor verify that the copiers interface harness is seated correctly on the copiers main board.
- If everything above has been checked and is correct, you will have to replace either the Equitrac copier cable and/or Equitrac device.