Scheduled Task to Import Validation Data Fails, EP5
Article # 3016160 - Page views: 174
To resolve the problem, do the following:
1. Rename the import file to remove the ampersand characters.
2. Stop the EQ Scheduler service.
3. Start Microsoft Windows Explorer and browse to the following location:
C:\Documents and Settings\[User account under with EQ services run]\Local Settings\Application Data\Equitrac\Equitrac Platform Component\5\EQSchSrv
4. Rename the SchedulerLocalDB.bin file to SchedulerLocalDB.old.
5. Restart the EQ Scheduler service; a new SchedulerLocalDB.bin file is automatically created.
6. Manually rerun the scheduled task; verify that the import works.
Other Search Words: EP5