1. Start System Manager and select Devices in the left pane.
2. In the right pane, expand the physical printer until the Print queue appears.
3. Click the Print queue; the Print queue summary dialog box appears.
4. In the Separator page field, type the filename of the file that contains the text of the separator page.
5. The separator page must be put in the folder "C:\Program Files\Equitrac\Professional\Separator Pages" on the print server. (or C:\Program Files(x86)\. . . on a 64 bit system.)
6. If the firm is using separator pages on the print server, they must disable them in the printer properities. Separator pages must be defined in System Manager when using a DRE.
NOTE: These steps must be performed on each print queue on which a separator page is required.