Nuance OmniPage Capture SDK 20.2 - Update 6 for Windows
Released: February 9, 2018
This is a Cumulative Hot Fix Update for version 20.2 of the OmniPage Capture SDK for Windows. It includes bug fixes and a couple of improvements for addressing issues reported by SDK users and present in other Nuance products also based on this SDK. It contains all fixes and changes implemented since the release of version 20.2.
As a prerequisite the original or any previously updated version of 20.2 OmniPage Capture SDK must be installed on the machine this hot fix is to be applied to. For further installation details and information on changes, consult the Readme_x64.htm and Readme_x86.htm documentations that can be found in the Bin64 and Bin folders of the unzipped content, respectively.
The update packages can be downloaded from the Nuance Network (http://network.nuance.com).
To download the update packages:
- Log in to http://network.nuance.com
- Click Product Downloads
- Click OmniPage Capture SDK and Server under Productivity Software section
- Select CSDK for Windows
- Select CSDK 20
- Select CSDK20.2 - Update 6
- Click the .zip file whose naming corresponds to your system version and the application to be built:
- OPCSDK20.2-Update6_x64.zip for 64-bit application development
- OPCSDK20.2-Update6_x86.zip for 32-bit application development
Once the appropriate .zip file is downloaded, unzip it to a temporary folder on the developer machine and follow the instructions in the Readme documentations mentioned above.