How to add comments or reasons contained within a digital signature in Power PDF
How to add comments or reasons contained within a digital signature in Power PDF?
All comments will be able to be added as "signing reasons" per signing if required after turning on this feature
First step is that this needs to be enabled in the software:
1) Open Power PDF
2) Go into options > Signatures > Creation and Appearance
3) looking down to When signing -> checkmark "Require Signing Reason"
4) click on ok to close the dialog box and save the setting
Next to confirm and see the new Digital signature comment in action:
1) create a new blank test document
2) close advanced editor and save this as a new PDF
3) click on the security tab > and sign document option
4) left click and hold down the mouse to draw a box around the signature area desired on the PDF
5) Notice the new section with Reason "required" come up after you finish step 4
6) Type in the desired comment/ signing reason for the digital signature here in this box and click next
7) the digital signature preview is now displayed with the "added comments" on the right hand side
8) click on save to sign the document with the new desired comments
This will now add the desired comment to the digital signature in Power PDF as desired based on signing requirements for the reason descibed.