How to set up Power PDF 2.0 for Stylus use on Surface Tablet
Please see the attached document for the steps with screen captures.
- Go to Customize Quick Access Tool Bar / More Commands
- Add Active Markup and Draw Tools and Touch/Mouse Mode if they are not there.
- Open up a PDF document to be marked up.
- Change the Touch/Mouse mode to Touch.
- Go to the Text Markup Tool and select Text Markup Tool. (Also selectable under Comments tab)
- Go to the Draw Tools and Select Pencil. (Also selectable under Comments tab)
- Select the color and size of the line from the box on the document.
- Draw with the Stylus. Close the dialog box and save the new document.