What Document Management Systems are supported by PowerPDF Advanced 2.0?
Document Management System support in the Advanced Edition
• Microsoft® SharePoint Server 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0 and Microsoft Office 365
• eDOCS DM (former Hummingbird Enterprise™ 5.3.1 and 10
Power PDF supports eDOCS systems if a DM Extensions API is installed and configured on the client machine. The product is also integrated into Windows Explorer DM Extension.
• Interwoven® WorkSite 8.3, 8.5 and 9
Power PDF supports Interwoven WorkSite systems if DeskSite 8.2 or FileSite 8.2 for WorkSite 8.3 or FileSite 8.5 for WorkSite 8.5 or DeskSite 9 or FileSite 9 for WorkSite 9 is installed and configured on the client machine. The product is also integrated into DeskSite and FileSite clients. The Nuance implementation warns if a requested document is checked out to another user.
• Livelink® ECM - Enterprise Server 9.7.0 and 10 from OpenText Corp.
Power PDF supports LiveLink ECM if a LiveLink Explorer Professional Windows Client is installed and configured on the client machine.
• OpenText Enterprise Connect
Supports OpenText Content Server through Enterprise Connect if the Enterprise Connect framework 10.5 or higher is installed and configured on the machine
• NetDocuments SaaS cloud-based storage.
Save files to this web-based storage facility, providing Software as a Service (SaaS).
• Worldox® GX3 and GX4
• EMC2® Documentum 7.1, 6.7
Power PDF supports EMC2 Documentum if a DFC 6.5 client is installed and configured on the client machine.
• Xerox DocuShare 6 and 6.5
• OnBase 13+
To work with Hyland's OnBase from Power PDF the Nuance module must be licensed on the OnBase server