SafeCom G4 10.6.0.1 - Emails no longer sent after G4 upgrade.
Article # 3053996 - Page views: 52
After updating SafeCom G4 to 10.6.0.1 (10.6 Fixpack 1) from any previous G4 version emails (like PUK, Welcome or Admin) are no longer being sent from SafeCom G4.
To resolve the SafeCom G4 Server can be removed and reinstalled.
Otherwise following steps can be executed once to fix the faulty installation:
- Install SafeCom Mail Service
- Run command prompt as administrator
- cd "c:\Program Files\SafeCom\SafeComG4\Mail"
- c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework64\v4.0.30319\InstallUtil.exe scEMailService64.exe
- Open "services.msc"
- Start the "SafeCom Mail Service" (this is a new service).
- Restart the "SafeCom Service".
The issue will be fixed with the upcoming SafeCom G4 10.7 release.