SafeCom GO HP embedded not showing the PULL print icon
After installing HP Go the "PULL Print" icon is not displayed.
There are several reason for this issue please see the Solution for resolution
1. An incorrect or no administrator password is set on the SafeCom configuration web page. This would be the password used to login in to the HP device EWS web browser.
2. Have you installed the correct .B95 file? You can check this by navigating to the general tab on the HP device web page. The should be a SafeCom hyperlink on the left.
3. Have you selected the "Pull Print" check box on the SafeCom configuration web page. (sometimes deselecting this option, saving your configuration and then re selecting it resolves this problem).
4. Perform a cold reset of the device and a partial clean. Try to load the SafeCom software again. A cold reset will reset all device settings back to factory defaults. A partial clean will reset the HDD information back to default.
5. You may need to have the device's HDD replaced. If all the above has failed then you may have no option but to replace the part by HP. You will need to re-install the HP GO Code after it has been replaced.
6. Also the device formatter board may be required to be replaced. If all the above has failed then you may have no option but to replace the device formatter board.