Applying the new permanent license will not be possible if it does not cover the same device settings as the Trial/NFR license did.
Below are common error codes that may pop-up after applying the permanent license:
- 'License violation Rule Based Printing' (193)
- 'License violation Billing' (191)
- 'License violation Pay' (158)
- 'License violation Smart scan' (196)
- 'License violation ID device' (195)
In order to be able to apply the license:
Go to Device Properties and uncheck the corresponding license/s related to the error code.
Afterwards re-apply the new license again.
A list of all error codes can be found in the "Kofax SafeCom G4 Server Administrator's Guide".