For ShareScan 6.1, 5.4 the samples images are at the following location.
- For the Web based simulator:
- Refer to "simulatorConfig.properties" located within the image repository that outlines the different methods available to alter simulator images.
- For the Windows Simulator:
- C:\ProgramData\Nuance\ShareScan\ScanStation Client\SampleImages
For ShareScan 5.2, 5.1, and 5.0 installations with the Xerox or HP performance release the folder location is
- C:\Program Files\Nuance\Tomcat 7.0\webapps\ShareScan\WEB-INF\test (32-bit systems)
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\Tomcat 7.0\webapps\ShareScan\WEB-INF\test (64-bit systems)
In eCopy ShareScan 5.0 through Service Pack 4 & Ricoh Performance Release, the simulator pulls images from the following folder:
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\ShareScan\WEB-INF\test (32-bit systems)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\ShareScan\WEB-INF\test (62-bit systems)
Modifying the files used in the Simulator mode can be achieved by following the steps below:
- Browse to the appropriate folder referenced above.
- Back up the existing images to another location.
- Replace the images with the desired JPEG format files.
Note: The file names must be "image1.jpg", "image2.jpg", "image3.jpg", etc.