How to export and import custom stamps for eCopy PDF Pro Office
Custom stamps created within eCopy PDF Pro Office can be exported from the PC they were created on and imported into another PC for use by another user.
- Start eCopy PDF Pro Office
- Create a custom Dynamic stamp
- Close eCopy PDF Pro Office
- Start Windows Explorer
- Go to %appdata%\ZEON\Gaaiho\GaaihoDoc\Resource\Stamps\ENU (Note: This folder will not exist until a custom stamp has been created.)
- Copy the created file (e.g. ZRe3213.pdf) onto the second PC in the same folder
This article is specific to eCopy PDF Pro Office 6.
This location is hard coded in ePPO and there is no way to change the location where the custom stamps are stored in the ePPO software.