How to move an "Activated" license to another Primary SQL server in ShareScan 5.x
To move an "Activated" license to another Primary SQL server in ShareScan 5.x, perform the following steps:
- Add all licenses to be moved on to the new "Primary" server.
- Click on the "Licensing" tab.
- Click on "Advanced options".
- Click on "Reactivation".
- The user will have the option of setting up a Failover Database at this time if one hasn't already been created, or click "OK" to choose not to setup or link to a Failover Database.
- A new window will open asking where to save the ZIP file. Select a location and then click "OK". (It is recommended to use the "ServerName.zip" format.)
- Please open a Customer Support Ticket and attach the .ZIP file to the ticket.