eCopy ShareScan maintains a Credential Cache database when Single Sign On with credential cache option is used.
For troubleshooting or other purposes, the credential cache can be viewed (the password is encrypted) to determine whether the user is in the cache, or to delete selected (or all) cached credentials.
1. Run the ShareScan Troubleshooter tool. It can be found in the installation directory \Server\Tools folder on eCopy ShareScan manager systems.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\ShareScan5.4\Server\Tools
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kofax\ShareScan6.3\Server\Tools
- Start Menu --> eCopy ShareScan --> ShareScan Troubleshooter
2. Select the Database drop down menu button in the troubleshooter tool and then select "Credential cache".
3. To list all users, leave the fields for "User name" and "Domain" empty, and click "Refresh"
To list specific users, enter desired values in the fields
4. To delete listed users, click "Delete all listed credential".
WARNING: This operation cannot be undone.
To delete users.docx (94 KB)