With ShareScan, it is possible for Remote Management to list multiple managers in the Administration Console. Unexpected managers may be visible due to a variety of causes such as changes to IP or hostname of a ShareScan Manager PC. Use the information below to remove data from old and unused ShareScan managers.
- Close the Administration Console
- Go to Start > Run > ShareScan Troubleshooter tool
- Inside the troubleshooter tool select Database > Remove unused manager data from the menu bar
- A window will appear that shows all the managers that can be removed.
- Select the managers that require removal and click the remove button.
- Open the sharescan admin console, click remote management button and verify that the unused managers have been removed.