How to export the ShareScan Configuration using the Profiler tool
The Profiler tool is available with ShareScan 5.1 and newer.
Use the following instructions:
- Open the ShareScan Administration Console
- Click the "Advanced" tab
- Click the "Tools" button and select "Profile Tool" in the pull down menu
- The resulting files (connector.profile and services.profile) contains the connector and services profile. This can be saved as a backup, or used to copy the configuration to a new ShareScan Manager.
- If requested by Technical Support, please attach both the connector.profile and services.profile files to the ticket and any other files which are created by Profiler tool.
- See also the attachment for a PDF file containing these instructions with screenshots.