How to enable the email and folder watcher service
The ShareScan email and folder watching service is a purchased add-on module . This module is available for ShareScan version 5.2 and later versions.
In order to enable this feature, a valid license for this feature must be added to the ShareScan administration console. The three types of licenses are noted below with further details.
- Customer Purchased License
- Evaluation License
- Not For Resale License (NFR)
Customer Purchased License:
- Licenses are available for purchase through standard purchasing channel.
- Customer licenses gives the licensee the right to attach up to 100 non-eCopy device connections (up to 100 folders or email addresses)
- This license enforces this by limiting the page volume to 100,000 pages per year perpetually. The page count automatically renews each year. *
- Additional licenses can be added as needed to increase the page volume. These new licenses will have a separate M&S expiration date and count renewal.
- Evaluation licenses are available to resellers via Nuance Navigator. End user customers should request a evaluation from their eCopy reseller or Nuance technical consultant.
- The Evaluation license enables up to 2,000 pages one time or 45 days, whichever comes first. *
Not For Resale:
- Not For Resale (NFR) licenses are available to resellers for demo room purposes via Nuance Navigator.
- The NFR license will enable up to 1,000 pages per year perpetually. The page count automatically renews each year. *
- For additional NFR pages, please open a support ticket to request an additional Watcher NFR key when page count is exceeded.
*How pages are counted:
- When a watcher rule has a processing rule set to Process the files, each page of a job is counted in the licensing page count.
- When a watcher rule has a processing rule set to Route the files, only 1 page is counted per job in the licensing page count.