How to enable the email and folder watcher service
The ShareScan email and folder watching service is a purchased add-on module . This module is available for ShareScan version 5.2 and later versions.
In order to enable this feature, a valid license for this feature must be added to the ShareScan administration console. The three types of licenses are noted below with further details.
- Customer Purchased License
- Evaluation License
- Not For Resale License (NFR)
Customer Purchased License:
- Licenses are available for purchase through standard purchasing channel.
- Customer licenses gives the licensee the right to attach up to 100 non-eCopy device connections (up to 100 folders or email addresses)
- This license enforces this by limiting the page volume to 100,000 pages per year perpetually. The page count automatically renews each year. *
- Additional licenses can be added as needed to increase the page volume. These new licenses will have a separate M&S expiration date and count renewal.
Evaluation and NFR licenses:
Thank you for contacting Kofax Technical Support, please note Eval/NFR licenses are being provided by our Sales team.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information:
Type of environment and interested solution:
*How pages are counted:
- When a watcher rule has a processing rule set to Process the files, each page of a job is counted in the licensing page count.
- When a watcher rule has a processing rule set to Route the files, only 1 page is counted per job in the licensing page count.