How is ShareScan addressing the Microsoft "2020 LDAP channel binding and LDAP signing requirements for Windows" modification?
Kofax introduced a solution for the Microsoft modification in Kofax eCopy ShareScan 6.2 Fix Pack 1 [184.108.40.206].Please download through Kofax Electronic Fulfillment site [https//delivery.kofax.com], with valid M&S agreement on the registered license key.
Added support for user credentials in UPN (User Principal Name) format on the Session Logon form
Introduced secure LDAP connection configuration option in QuickConnect connector 'SMTP Message' destination
when Send from account type is 'Personal Account - LDAP Authentication'
(This functionality is related to Microsoft's 2020 LDAP channel binding and LDAP signing requirements for Windows.)
This fix pack is intended for users running Kofax eCopy ShareScan 6.2, Build 6.2.10724.0 or later
Before apply the fix pack on the system, make sure that you have:
- eCopy ShareScan database backup
- Configuration export with profiler tool
- List of eCopy ShareScan license keys
- Unblock the downloaded zip file (very important!)
- Launch the executable
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- The fix pack does the necessary updates automatically
- When the process is complete click Finish.
|Kofax eCopy ShareScan||v6.2|