The instructions to import multiple devices in a batch for Canon devices is in the Installation Guide (EN-EC-CAN-IG-5.4-SP2-20160803) in section 5.2.1. It is reproduced below.
To add multiple devices in a batch:
1. Start the ShareScan Administration Console.
2. Click Add Device, or select Add device from the context menu (by right-clicking in the Device Configuration window).
3. Select Import... from the Discovery dropdown list; a standard Open file dialog is displayed and you need to select a file that describes the devices to add. The file must be a .csv file, containing data in the following:
IP/host, Canon, model, password(string), Secure Image Uploading
- IP/host: device IP address (or host name)
- Canon: must be Canon
- model (or *): specific device model name (or * to get the model name automatically from the device)
- password(string): device administrator password used for device registration
- secure image uploading: true or false (enable or disable secure image uploading)