EP5 / eCopy client on ScanStation fails to timeout after user inactivity
With Equitrac Professional 5, using Equitrac Embedded for eCopy ScanStation, the application does not automatically time out after user inactivity.
To resolve this issue, modify the registry on the eCopy ScanStation as follows:
DISCLAIMER: Equitrac recommends backing up your registry files before making any changes. Equitrac will not be responsible for improper modification of the System registry. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that might require you to reinstall Windows.
1. On the eCopy ScanStation, navigate to the following registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Equitrac\Desktop Client\Shared Engine
2. Right-click Shared Engine in the left pane and select New> DWORD value.
4. Press Enter to create the entry.
5. Double-click the new entry.
6. In the Value data file, type 3.
7. Click the OK button and close the Registry editor.
8. Restart of the EQShared engine service for the setting to be applied.