How to collect log for Send to eCopy issues
The PushKey service is used for Send to eCopy. When issues are encountered, logs will be required. Below includes information on how to collect PushKey service logs.
- PushKeyService.exe is located in [InstallDir]\Server\ScanStation\PushKey (i.e. C:\Program Files\Kofax\ShareScan6.5\Server\ScanStation\PushKey)
- Open the PushKeyService.exe.config (located in the same folder as PushKeyService.exe)
- Find the following line: '
' <generatePublisherEvidence enabled="false"/> ' '.
- Modify it to : '' <generatePublisherEvidence enabled="true"/> '
- Restart PushKey service
- The service will write a PushKeyService.log into the trace file.
- Include this file with other logs (ShareScan Verbose trace collected at the same time) with escalation.