The PushKey service is used for Send to eCopy. When issues are encountered, logs will be required. Below includes information on how to collect PushKey service logs.
- PushKeyService.exe is located in [InstallDir]\Server\ScanStation\PushKey (i.e. C:\Program Files\Nuance\ShareScan5.4\Server\ScanStation\PushKey)
- Open the PushKeyService.exe.config (located in the same folder as PushKeyService.exe)
- Find the following line: '
' and modify it to ' '.
- Find the following line: '' and modify to '
- Restart PushKey service
- The service will write a PushKeyService.log file in the same folder.
- Include this file with other logs (ShareScan Verbose trace collected at the same time) with escalation.