The following connectors are available for ShareScan:
- Imanage Worksite
- EMC Documentum
- Microsoft SharePoint
- OpenText Document Management eDOCS Edition (eDOCS DM)
- OpenText Fax Server Rightfax
- Cost Recovery Extender*
For ShareScan versions 6.x and 5.x:
These connectors are enabled after adding a ShareScan Connector license to the administration console. After adding a Connector license, the connectors should automatically appear in the Connector tab of the administration console for configuration. If these connectors fail to appear, right-click in the Connector tab and select "refresh connectors".
These connectors are either a selectable option available on the Registration site or are a separately purchased Connector Access License. Details regarding working with and are available.
NFR & Evaluation device license keys unlock these features automatically.
What is included in a ShareScan Purchase?
ShareScan Suite purchases:
- Suite purchases allow the selection of 3 optional connectors and extenders.
- All of the above connectors with the exceptions of Quick Connect and Cost Recovery are available as options.
- Quick Connect and Cost Recovery are included with Suite purchases.
ShareScan Office purchases:
- Office purchases allow the selection of 1 optional connector or extender.
- All of the above connectors and extenders are available as options.
ShareScan Elements purchases:
- Elements purchases include core connectors and extenders only.
- All of the above connectors and extenders are available as a separate purchase.
Nuance Internal - Historical Information. 4.3.5 can no longer be purchased.