- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: 9.0 and below.
- Advisor Version: 9.0 and below.
- Advisor Automatic Actions are not taking place or are taking place after an incorrect number of hours.
- Advisor Automatic Actions have to be configured to run on certain hours. When not correctly configured the Automatic Actions may take place at an unexpected time or on the following day.
- Configure the times on which Advisor Automatic Actions are triggered on MarkView Home -> Advisor -> Configuring -> Advisor. Then ensure the correct boxes are tick on the ‘Automatic actions hours to run’ section.
- Check the Advisor's Administrator's Guide for further details.
|28 JUN 2013||Created|