- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: 9.0 and Below
- When an Advisor user tries to view an Invoice image, from within Advisor, they see an error "Exception encountered while executing MarkView PL/SQL procedure. Please contact your system administrator".
- The same image opens correctly from MarkView
- Error in mvplsql.log: PLS-00306 wrong number or types of arguments in call to "VIEWERDOCUMENTWINDOW".
- This issue is reported to happen after upgrading from an earlier version of Markivew.
- Defect 760435 - Launching Viewer from Advisor reports throws error: PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'VIEWERDOCUMENTWINDOW’)
- Incorrect values in reference tables
- select * from MVAC_MV_CALL where call_type in ('REQUEST_HOT_SYNCH', 'SHOW_DOCUMENT', 'TAKE_ACTION');
- select * from MVAC_SYSTEM_CONFIG where param_name = 'Analytics_Controller_URL';
Reset the 'WEBCLNT_HTTP_BASE_URL' preference
- Navigate to Administration -> MarkView Admin.
- Click on the Preferences tab.
- Filter on the 'WEBCLNT_HTTP_BASE_URL' preference.
- Click on the Details button.
- Click on the System Preference tab.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Save the preference without making any changes to the preference.
MarkView grants access to menu entries User Groups. Access to a Menu entry can be granted to several groups.
Keywords: Advisor, image, PLS-00306, VIEWERDOCUMENTWINDOW