- ERP System: Oracle
- MarkView Version: MarkView 9.0 and Below
- Middle Tier: Weblogic
The following error appears while attempting to access the Advisor Role Management Page
Unexpected error occurred while processing your request. Contact your system administrator."
This error may occur after installing/upgrading Markview Advisor. The Role Management under the Advisor menu may not be able to complete the task of displaying the roles' names and types. it will show the error "Unexpected error occurred while processing your request. Contact your system administrator".
In order to address this behavior, you need to upgrade the file ojdbc6.jar.
This can be done by following the steps listed below:
- Download ojdbc6.jar version 184.108.40.206.0 from Oracle's web site / attachment.
- Stop the WebLogic server(s) you're going to fix
- Back up the existing ojdbc6.jar found here: $WL_HOME/server/lib/ojdbc6.jar
- Replace this file with the 220.127.116.11.0 version you downloaded in step 1
- Start the WebLogic servers
Keywords: Keywords: Role Management, Unexpected Error, Length of the array, setPlsqlIndexTable(), cannot be zero