- ERP System: All
- MarkView Version: MarkView 9.0 and Below
- MarkView presents the following error message when trying to run Advisor: Error: Corda CenterView Server does not have a valid key
- The CordaKey.XML file downloaded from the Kofax site may be corrupted.
- Some browsers display the XML format with additional options to expand/collapse the structures of the XML file; these additional "-" at the start of the line corrupt the licence file.
- Download again the key (CordaKey.XML), place it in the appropriate directory and bounce the Managed Server again.
- If the issue persists then open the file with a simple text editor (i.e. notepad or textpad) and check if the browser has added extra ‘-‘ signs at the start of some lines (to signify that sections can be expanded and collapsed) and if so remove them manually. You still have to bounce the Managed Server again.
Keywords: Corda, CenterView, CodaKey.XML