- ERP System: Oracle, SAP
- MarkView Version: 7.x and above.
- After upgrading the Support Tools to version 220.127.116.11, generation of a Workitem History fails with the following message:
Exception encountered while executing MarkView PL/SQL procedure. Please contact your system administrator.
- The mvplsql.log file contains entries like the following:
2012-11-07 11:17:35,648 [AJPRequestHandler-HTTPThreadGroup-5] ERROR markview.plsqlservlet.ProcedureController:69 - Exception encountered while executing PL/SQL procedure MVC_SUPPORT.WorkItemHistory: ORA-06550: line 4, column 8: PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'WORKITEMHISTORY' ORA-06550: line 4, column 8: PL/SQL: Statement ignored
- The MarkView Application Server should be restarted following the installation of Version 18.104.22.168 of the Technical Support Diagnostic Tools. The error described above may occur if the Application Server was not restarted.
- If the Application Server is restarted after the error occurs, cached web pages may cause the problem to continue
- Ensure that the Application Server is restarted following the installation of Version 22.214.171.124 of the Technical Support Diagnostic Tools.
- If the error does occur, restart the Application Server and then flush the HTML cache on the browser. Please refer to the articles listed below for guidance on clearing the cache.
Keywords: work item, work-item